The Republic Of Nasam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well hello there! (A greeting from Adelwulf)

Go down

Well hello there! (A greeting from Adelwulf) Empty Well hello there! (A greeting from Adelwulf)

Post  Adelwulf Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:28 am

So just a little bit about me for those of you who like to get to know those around you better. I'm the player behind Adelwulf whom in-character is actually named Adalay, but it got lost in translation somewhere.

I'm currently attending college pursuing a PhD or a Pharmacy Degree to work full time as a Pharmacist. I play mid-day, and sometimes late nights simply because I have a lot of other things going on in my life half of the time. I'm an easy person to get along with and am not easily offended either. When I PvP, I rage, hardcore. Which sadly is my focus in the game most of the time, but I still have fun. It's always nice to meet guildies, and I hope to make some comrades out on the battlefield.

My roleplay is somewhat sporadic and littered with memes and humor simply because I like to smash drama in the face with an aluminum bat, but I will not break immersion or the serious tone if humor isn't called for at the moment. Adal does lose his mind around the thought of gnawing on an undead's bones or chewing on a delicious tauren steak, so if you ever happen to be out in the field wit- SQUIRREL! <Regains composure> With me and I run full speed into an undead player to tackle them... Anyway; I hope to enjoy RP with you all, and I hope you enjoy my sometimes wild roleplay.
Adelwulf
Adelwulf
Officer

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum