The Republic Of Nasam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys, look what I made. (Republic Art Thread)

Go down

Hey guys, look what I made. (Republic Art Thread) Empty Hey guys, look what I made. (Republic Art Thread)

Post  Sanuren Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:09 pm

In my past guilds it has been important to showcase each other's talents and strengths through art. Many of my guilds had threads to post guild member's artworks, to compliment or constructively criticize, or simply to admire. We already have this opportunity through the roleplay stories posted here, which are as a whole very good. So I encourage everyone to post something here. You don't have to be a Picasso or a Da Vinci by any means, but if you simply enjoy drawing or painting and have works of art you would like the Republic to see, then feel free to post stuff here.

I'll start by posting some of my stuff. To start, some recent stuff I made. There's a thread on a WoW fansite called MMO-Champion, where the poster gave a small template to draw your character with. This is what I came up with:
Hey guys, look what I made. (Republic Art Thread) SanurenTemplate

Also on those servers I have a signature I made, using the classic Megaman sprite, modeled after my characters, Sanuren, Syana and Okigera, respectively:
Hey guys, look what I made. (Republic Art Thread) PixelCharacterSigdone

And to finish, some pencil drawings I did a while back, starting with my rogue, Sanuren, back when he was level 60 and wearing pieces of Tier 1 and Tier 2:
Hey guys, look what I made. (Republic Art Thread) DSC00512

Now a drawing of Illidan I made, one of my favourite lore characters:
Hey guys, look what I made. (Republic Art Thread) DSC01259

Finally, a picture of my bank alt, Mule. I'd like to think he's one of the few bank alts out there with his own roleplay story. Razz
Hey guys, look what I made. (Republic Art Thread) Mule_by_MaMesh

That's it for now, if you'd like to see more, my deviantart page is Here. Just to make it clear, this thread is by no means to show off or brag or anything like that, it's simply to showcase what the people in the guild are capable of, besides fantastic roleplay, exciting PvP, successful PvE and everything else we do. I look forward to seeing other people's artworks, and hopefully we can keep this thread going and strengthen our guild through an outlet we can all share and support each other with. Cheers!

Sanuren
Officer

Back to top Go down