The Republic Of Nasam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfortunate series of events.

4 posters

Go down

Unfortunate series of events. Empty Unfortunate series of events.

Post  Laratha Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:21 pm

Looks like I won't be getting on wow any time soon. My computer doesn't have the memory for 4.0 and we're out of money. It sucks but its life. If you all need to take me out of the guild or downgrade me I understand.

Make up an appropriate excuse for my absence I guess. Have twilight's hammer kidnap me or something.

I love you guys lots, and will miss you! You guys are by far the most awesome guild I've ever been in. I hope to get to play again some time soon. I'll keep checking up on this website to try and keep up with my homies till i can come back. Smile

Laratha
Officer

Back to top Go down

Unfortunate series of events. Empty Re: Unfortunate series of events.

Post  Syana Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Maybe you can do something that wouldn't cost money, like clearing stuff out of your computer that you don't need or don't use, to free up some space, maybe even run a defrag on top of that. Getting rid of corrupted and fragmented files can free up some space. If it's a RAM issue then that won't help much, if at all, but if it's just the hard drive space you're lacking, starting with this would be a good beginning to solving your problem. Maybe even buy a small flash drive, they're not very expensive, and useful. If you throw a bunch of files on one of those, even as kind-of a back-up drive, they can free up lots of memory as well.

I know how it feels though, about not being able to play... Except my time just ran out, I didn't run out of memory... But hopefully this helps and I wish you the best of luck getting back online.

Syana

Back to top Go down

Post  Syana Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:51 pm

Also, I just realized how much the guild doesn't use these forums at all. o-o

Syana

Back to top Go down

Post  Matrina Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Syana wrote:Also, I just realized how much the guild doesn't use these forums at all. o-o

I can honestly say the only people that are regulars here are the leaders of the Republic, meaning the District Leaders, Senators, and Wilhelm. The rest of guild, I think, signs up, looks at the stuff, and never comes back; this is a shame because we put some really useful information on the forums.

Matrina
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua308 Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:18 am

^ What she said, and today im sick just got up after throwing up all over the floor Sad

EDIT: btw im Akhaam.

Joshua308
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Glaydrian Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:46 pm

hey now, just because people don't always post something doesn't mean we don't look at the guild site.

Glaydrian
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum